Agritourism CORTE MACCINIVerona (Verona) Check availability
The restaurant is run by Mrs. Maccini and her daughter. They propose to guests genuine meals in the typical Veronese cuisine.
You will find polenta with bacon and salami, homemade pasta, tagliatelle with wild boar sauce, potato gnocchi, risotto to "tastasal" and seasonal vegetables. In addition, you will be amazed by the roasts, grilled meat and the homemade desserts.
The dishes are prepared with fresh ingredients from the family farm. In the 13 hectares of land the Maccini family grows olive, cherry and other fruit trees, and breeds free-range cattle and farmyard animals. Guests have the opportunity to purchase the farm products: sausages, extra virgin olive oil and fresh seasonal fruit.
The farm has three dining rooms and a large terrace where guests can enjoy the sunshine during the summer.
The rooms and studio are warm and comfortable and in the morning you will be delighted by a hearty breakfast!
The farmhouse is eco-friendly as it uses solar panels and wood-fired boiler.
- Accomodation: farm holiday
- Environment: hill
- Region: Veneto
- Province: Verona
- Address: Via Cancello, 3
- Total surface (ht): 13
- Altitude: 500 meters
- Opening: year round
- Apartments / sleeps: 1/4
- Rooms with bathroom / sleeps: 3/8
- didactic farm
- Activities in the farm-holiday: children playground, walks, wildlife watching
- Activities in the surroundings: swimming pool, horse riding, thermal baths, amusement park, cities of art, golf
- Crops and farming: cows, goats, horses, olive grove, orchard, pigs, poultry, vegetables, vineyard, wild boars
- Typical dishes: pasta fatta in casa, arrosti, carne alla brace, pastissada de caval, cinghiale con polenta, dolci tradizionali
- Direct sales of typical products: extra virgin olive oil, fruits, sausages, vegetables