Agritourism LA DOLCE COLLINACastiglione del Lago (Perugia) Check availability
Surrounded by secular olive trees, between cultivated fields and rural villages, the hills that come from Lake Trasimeno to Lake Chiusi, on the border between Umbria and Tuscany, the Agritourism "La Dolce Collina" is a moment of tranquility and relaxation, as well as an excellent starting point to discover Umbria and Tuscany.
The apartments, all with central heating, are of various sizes, each is fully furnished and equipped with kitchen or kitchenette, living room / bedroom and, bathroom and verandas outside. In the garden are available many BBQ for cooking meat or other. Pets are allowed. Are available for guests accessories, equipment, towels, bed and kitchen, public phone, laundry facilities for common use, indoor parking, garden with deck chairs, tables and chairs, also a play area.
Very beautiful and taken care of the two pools. In view from here you can enjoy a beautiful view over the surrounding countryside and villages. Large solarium with umbrellas, sun beds, deckchairs. Here you can relax lulled by the silence of nature around him, in danger of being subjugated, if only for a moment, by the extraordinary strength of this unlikely scenery.
- Accomodation: farm holiday
- Environment: lake
- Region: Umbria
- Province: Perugia
- Address: Loc. Cantagallina, 7
- Touristic zone: Trasimeno Lake
- Total surface (ht): 46
- Altitude: 300 meters
- Opening: 31 mar-10 jan
- Apartments / sleeps: 8/30
- swimming pools
- organic farm
- wheelchairs access
- pets allowed
- air conditioning
- internet connection
- Activities in the farm-holiday: beach volley, gym, mountain bike, ping pong, bowls, children playground, walks
- Activities in the surroundings: horse riding, tennis
- Crops and farming: cereals, olive grove, poultry, vineyard
- Direct sales of typical products: extra virgin olive oil, honey, wine