Agritourism CASELLA TARUGIPienza (Siena) Check availability
The “Casella” was built by Tarugi at the end of 1700 and was inhabited during the following years by peasant families of Orcia Valley.
“Casella” farm holidays is made of 4 apartments with modern and funtional furnishing. The house is surrounded by a wide garden with swimming pool and funfair for children.
on rrequest you can rent VESPA or simple bike or with pedal assistance.
nearby spas: chianciano terme san casciano dei bagni bagno vignoni bagni san filippo and rapolanoi
From there you can easily reach the surrounding medieval villages such as Pienza, Bagno Vignoni. Montepulciano and Montalcino.
- Accomodation: farm holiday
- Environment: hill
- Region: Tuscany
- Province: Siena
- Address: Loc. La Vittoria, 8
- Touristic zone: Val d'Orcia
- Total surface (ht): 100
- Altitude: 500 meters
- Opening: year round
- Apartments / sleeps: 4/20
- swimming pool
- wheelchairs access
- credit cards
- pets allowed
- Activities in the farm-holiday: walks
- Activities in the surroundings: horse riding
- Crops and farming: cereals
- Typical dishes: pici al ragł, bistecca fiorentina, cinghiale