Agritourism ORGIAGLIAVolterra (Pisa) Check availability
Orgiaglia is an organic oasis of 100 hectares cultivated with cereals, 3000 olive trees and sunflowers according to the criteria of organic farming, and is immersed in a faunal reserve where live pheasants, birds, hares, wild boars, foxes and deers.
Franco and Umberta from 20 years open the doors of the seventyth century villa to the guests who wish to adventure in the green heart of Tuscany far from the hustle and bustle of the commercial areas. Their family will warmly welcome you and make you feel like home.
The farmhouse offers 9 rooms, each with private toilet, mini fridge, phon, garden; 3 apartments for 2-6 people; half board, B&B, lunch, rent apartment facilities.
Large panoramic swimming pool, walking trails in the farm and to the two castles, tennis court, horse backriding also for children, playground, animals’ enclosures, olive press where you can purchase the products oil, honey and cosmetics; internet wifi and maps of the area at disposal.
You will taste local seasonal specialties, bruschetta bread, tasty grilled meat, barley soup, cinta senese pig, salami and prosciutto, pecorino cheese, vegetables, and red wine at will, seved at the long guests’table in a familiar atmosphere.
- Accomodation: farm holiday
- Environment: hill
- Region: Tuscany
- Province: Pisa
- Address: Loc. Ponsano
- Touristic zone: San Gimignano
- Total surface (ht): 100
- Altitude: 300 meters
- Opening: year round
- Apartments / sleeps: 3/9
- Rooms with bathroom / sleeps: 9/15
- swimming pool
- horse riding
- organic farm
- wheelchairs access
- credit cards
- pets allowed
- wood stove
- Activities in the farm-holiday: relaxing area, bikes, products' tasting, yoga, children playground, naturalistic observation, olive oil press, partecipation in the farm activities, walks
- Activities in the surroundings: cities of art, natural park, traditional feasts
- Crops and farming: bees, cereals, olive grove, poultry, sunflowers
- Typical dishes: bruschette grigliate, fiorentine alla brace, cinghiale all'etrusca, maniche alla muta nana, zuppa di farro, funghi di stagione
- Direct sales of typical products: cosmetics, honey, oil, wine