Agritourism SANT'AGNESEMonteverdi Marittimo (Pisa) Check availability
Surrounded by woods, unpolluted springs and streams, and wonderful landscapes, the estate is situated about 12 miles from the sea and a short distance from the most famous archeological, cultural and artistic centers of Tuscany. So this place is particularly suitable for nature and art lovers.
There are riding lessons for beginners, English and American style. Stabling facilities are available also trekking and Cross Country riding. To continue the Old West theme, there will be a Western style dinner with beer and tequila served every Saturday evening.
This is an ideal country estate for walking, trekking, fishing or picking wild mushrooms and asparagus.
There is well equipped camp-sites for campers and tents. Outdoor adventure survival courses are also available.
You will be also able to take part in main farm activities: Olive production, horticulture, beekeeping, cattle, sheep and pig raising
A warm welcome awaits you at the Sant'Agnese farmhouse and you will feel immediately at home with the Filippeschi family.
- Accomodation: farm holiday
- Environment: hill
- Region: Tuscany
- Province: Pisa
- Address: Via della Badia, 17
- Total surface (ht): 140
- Altitude: 270 meters
- Opening: year round
- Rooms with bathroom / sleeps: 12/18
- Camps for agricamping: 4
- horse riding
- organic farm
- wheelchairs access
- pets allowed
- Activities in the farm-holiday: excursions, fishing, mountain bike, soccer, ping pong, archery, bowls, walks
- Activities in the surroundings: swimming pools, tennis, thermal baths, sea
- Crops and farming: cattle, cereals, chickens, hay, horses, olive grove, sheep, swine
- Typical dishes: tortelli al ragů, briciolelli in crema di ceci, zuppa Sant’Agnese, polenta e cinghiale, grigliate, arrosti, torta Sant’Agnese, cantuccini
- Direct sales of typical products: oil