Agritourism MONTAGNA VERDELicciana Nardi (Massa Carrara) Check availability
This derelict building, seriously damaged in time by the wars and by several earthquake events, in 1995 got back to its ancient beauty thanks to Mario Maffei.
Now the building rises in the middle of a 1200 hectare exclusive reserve, where you can enjoy horse excursions or walking tours and pick up strawberries, bilberries, chestnuts and mushrooms of all kinds, which are abundantly available in all woods of this territory.
The river, which crosses the large territory belonging to the agritourist farm, is available to the guests keen on fishing, who can fish wonderful mountain trout in its clear and clean water.
And after a few hours spent more or less dynamically, why don’t you relax a little bit, may be going for a swim in the nice swimming pool available at the agritourist farm?
The simple but accurate cooking offers traditional dishes of Lunigiana, prepared with biological healthy and genuine products of our own production.
The agritourist farm has six flats and eight rooms with double bed and additional third bed, all equipped with private bathroom.
In less than half an hour (30’) you can reach by car the wonderful and very crowded coast places of the Versilia, the whole east cost (Tellaro, Fiascherino, Lerici, Portovenere, Cinque Terre) and the resorts of Levanto, Framura, Bonassola etc.
- Accomodation: farm holiday
- Environment: hill
- Region: Tuscany
- Province: Massa Carrara
- Address: Loc. Apella
- Touristic zone: Lunigiana
- Total surface (ht): 592
- Altitude: 670 meters
- Opening: year round
- Apartments: 7
- Rooms with bathroom: 18
- swimming pool
- organic farm
- wheelchairs access
- credit cards
- pets allowed
- didactic farm
- Activities in the farm-holiday: excursions, mountain bike, trekking, archery, guided excursions, guided tours, products harvesting, visitor centre
- Activities in the surroundings: horse riding, tennis, fishing, minigolf
- Crops and farming: bees, calves, chestnut wood, game, lambs, mushrooms, vegetables
- Typical dishes: pasta e dolci fatti in casa, cinghiale, selvaggina, tagliata, testaroli, funghi, frittelle di farina di castagne con ricotta di pecora massese
- Direct sales of typical products: chestnuts, flour, honey, mushrooms