Agritourism SAN MARCO BIOLOGICARosignano Marittimo (Livorno) Check availability
The farm is about 28 hectares wide. Our most important produce, which are strictly organic, are: cereals, fruit and vegetables. Besides we breed horses, calves, pigs, lambs, poultry and rabbits.
To prepare our dishes we follow traditional, simple, sovoury recipes and use only what we produce in our farm (according to the organic method), such as poultry, calves, pigs, lambs, vegetables and fruit. Among our specialties you can find typical Tuscan first courses, grilled or roasted meat, vegetables, olive oil, wine.
Our bedrooms, all with a bathroom and conditioned air, are placed both on the second floor of the main building, which is air conditioned, and in the nearby annex (dependance).
Our horse centre offers every kind of services and facilities: a covered manége, a jumping field, stables, paddocks with huts, saddle rooms, washing services, a smithy and an infirmary. Besides you have the possibility to take rides in the beautiful surroundings (if you are a rather skilled rider).
- Accomodation: farm holiday
- Environment: sea
- Region: Tuscany
- Province: Livorno
- Address: Loc. S. Marco, 100
- Touristic zone: Etruscan Coast
- Total surface (ht): 36
- Altitude: 40 meters
- Opening: year round (excl. 15 jan-15 mar)
- Rooms with bathroom / sleeps: 11/22
- swimming pool
- horse riding
- organic farm
- wheelchairs access
- credit cards
- pets allowed
- air conditioning
- lodging for horses
- Activities in the farm-holiday: trekking, garden, mountain bike trails, walks
- Activities in the surroundings: excursions, aquapark, cities of art, natural park, sea
- Crops and farming: bees, cereals, cows, horses, olive grove, orchard, pigs, poultry, vegetables, vineyard
- Typical dishes: cucina tipica toscana con prodotti aziendali biologici
- Direct sales of typical products: extra virgin olive oil, honey, jams, sausages