Agritourism PODERE LA CIAIACampagnatico (Grosseto) Check availability
In the heart of the Tuscan Maremma, between hills of undeniable fascination, you’ll find “Podere la Ciaia”, an old house finely restored dominating the landscape where you will be cordially met by Rosalba, Francesca and Andrea to make your stay an agreeable moment, with a refined family atmosphere.
The bedrooms are most welcoming and spacious, carefully furnished with antiques and Grandmothers old linen; open the windows and enjoy the colours of th Maremma. Each bedroom has all comforts, Frigo Bar and private bathroom.
Lunch and dinner during the good, sunny and warm seasons are served on the terrace where you can relax in an amazing panorama providing an oasis of peace and tranquillity.
The food is simple and tasty, based mainly on typical Maremma fare (wild boar, tortelli….) top class olive oil, vegetables and salads from our biological kitchen garden, jams, limoncello and nocino all made at home as also the egg pasta, tarts and cakes. All this washed down with excellent local wines d.o.c.
From Podere la Ciaia, situated on a hill between the park of the Uccellina and the green mountain of the Amiata, the sea as the mountains are easily reached.
Not far you will find Archaeological sites, Nature Parks, Spa’s and the Tuscan archipelago. Cities of Art, (e.g. Florence and Siena), Medieval town and villages such as our town, Campagnatico, village on a rock founded by the Aldobrandeschi family and cited by Dante in the Divine Comedy.
- Accomodation: farm holiday
- Environment: hill
- Region: Tuscany
- Province: Grosseto
- Address: Loc. Granaione 54/a
- Touristic zone: Maremma
- Total surface (ht): 2
- Altitude: 200 meters
- Opening: year round
- Rooms with bathroom / sleeps: 6/12
- swimming pool
- wheelchairs access
- credit cards
- pets allowed
- Activities in the farm-holiday: mountain bike admitted on request, courses, cuisine courses, games, guided excursions, recreational activities
- Activities in the surroundings: horse riding, tennis, canoing, surf, trekking, cities of art, golf
- Crops and farming: flowers, olive grove, sfran, vegetables
- Typical dishes: cucina tipica maremmana, tortelli, zuppe, cinghiale, capriolo