Agritourism FATTORIA IL PRATICINOCastelfranco Piandisc̣ (Arezzo) Check availability
With genuine hospitality, traditional cuisine and breath-taking nature, our farmhouse is ideal for those seeking to relax and discover Tuscany.
Il Praticino is a holiday farmhouse nestled in the Tuscan hills between the provinces of Florence and Arezzo. It opened for business in 1987 and has always been run according to a different philosophy from most other accommodations in the area. The premises and everything which relates to them have been designed to protect the surrounding environment and to provide guests with a truly genuine experience of living in direct contact with this amazing area. People who choose Il Praticino love to relax, take long walks in the hills, good food (real, traditional meals) and can do without TV.
The farmhouse is ideal for people looking for a little refreshing quiet, true relaxation and the most authentic Tuscan countryside experience.
Bird-watching, photographic hunting, sportfishing, guided mountain hiking, mountain-biking, paragliding, ballooning, hunting, gathering of mushrooms for guests, etc. are just a few examples of activities that guests can enjoy on more than 100 hectares of our land amid chestnut woods, meadows and pastures.
The farmhouse, however, is also ideally located to reach the most important cities of art (Florence, Arezzo, Siena) and the best-known areas of the region (Chianti, Pratomagno, the forests of Casentino) by car in just a few minutes.
- Accomodation: farm holiday
- Environment: hill
- Region: Tuscany
- Province: Arezzo
- Address: Loc. Praticino • Pulicciano
- Touristic zone: Val d’Arno
- Total surface (ht): 100
- Altitude: 800 meters
- Opening: year round (excl. 15 jan-15 mar)
- Apartments / sleeps: 8/30
- swimming pool
- organic farm
- wheelchairs access
- credit cards
- pets allowed
- Activities in the farm-holiday: fishing, paragliding, trekking, ping pong, tours
- Activities in the surroundings: cities of art
- Crops and farming: chestnut wood, olive grove, pigs, vegetables
- Typical dishes: lasagna al ragù di cinta, tortelli di patate e funghi, pasta fatta in casa, cinghiale, cacciagione, funghi, torte casalinghe (cucina rigorosamente espressa con possibilità di concordare il menù)
- Direct sales of typical products: cheeses, chestnuts, extra virgin olive oil, fruits, honey, jams, sausages, spirits, vegetables, wine