Agritourism BORGO LA CAPRAIACastelfranco Piandisc̣ (Arezzo) Check availability
The main buildings of the village with its little squares have been sensitively restored, retaining both the original characteristics of the old houses and the warm atmosphere of refined country residences.
The farm LA CAPRAIA surrounds, protects and enhances the village with its olive groves and the evocative, Mediterranean scrub which is to be found along the many exciting walks through the countryside.
The restaurant offers a wide choice of wine and the chance to taste typical local dishes of a high standard in a place full of character and local charm.
In a nutshell, LA CAPRAIA assures you a pleasant and relaxing stay, with a perfect balance between modern comforts and fine, old traditions.
The village is superbly situated in the centre of an area of Tuscany of great artistic and historic importance. Florence is only 35 km away, the great city of Siena are 80 km and Arezzo are 32 Km, and just 25 km from the unspoiled delights of the Chianti hills.
- Accomodation: farm holiday
- Environment: hill
- Region: Tuscany
- Province: Arezzo
- Address: Loc. Capraia, 45
- Touristic zone: Val d’Arno
- Total surface (ht): 21
- Altitude: 610 meters
- Opening: year round
- Apartments / sleeps: 12/30
- swimming pools
- organic farm
- pets allowed
- Activities in the farm-holiday: volleyball, ping pong, soccer field, children playground, table-football
- Activities in the surroundings: tennis, horse riding 15 km, shopping, traditional feasts
- Crops and farming: olive grove, vegetables
- Typical dishes: cucina tipica toscana
- Direct sales of typical products: extra virgin olive oil, jams, vegetables