Agritourism VULTAGGIOTrapani (Trapani) Check availability
Agriturismo Vultaggio is set in Trapani, Sicily, and offers peaceful holiday and ancient tipical cuisine.
The rooms are simply yet tastefully furnished, recalling a traditional style, with iron beds and floors in old bricks. They are equipped with heating, intercom service, telephone and fax.
In the restaurant you can taste the real Trapanese cousine: the dishes prepared in our kitchen are created in the name of authenticity and freshness, keeping together the flavours of the cuisine of Trapani thanks to the precious teachings of the elders of the family.
In our SPA we offer you many relaxing moments with:
The steam bath (Turkish bath)
Near the Vultaggio Farmhouse you can visit the Zingaro Reserve, where the typical Mediterranean scrub alternates with white pebbly coves, the islands of Favignana, Levanzo and Marettimo, where nature remains untouched and San Vito lo Capo, with the most beautiful beach in the Mediterranean.
- Accomodation: farm holiday
- Environment: hill
- Region: Sicily
- Province: Trapani
- Address: Strada Quartana • C.da Misiliscemi, 4
- Total surface (ht): 23
- Altitude: 90 meters
- Opening: year round
- Rooms with bathroom / sleeps: 13/30
- swimming pool
- beauty farm
- wheelchairs access
- credit cards
- pets allowed
- Activities in the farm-holiday: beauty farm, bowls, children playground, shooting, walks
- Activities in the surroundings: horse riding, sea, theatre
- Crops and farming: cereals, citrus grove, olive grove, orchard, vegetables, vineyard
- Typical dishes: caponata, cassatelle di ricotta, busiate con lo stufato, carni e verdure alla brace, granite
- Direct sales of typical products: extra virgin olive oil, fruits, preserves, wine