Agritourism L'AQUILAArbus (Medio Campidano) Check availability
The accommodation facility has 6 rooms, all with their own bathroom, and one is fitted for use by disabled persons. The rooms are located on the top floor and offer a delightful view.
The common room is large and furnished in typical Sardinian style. The genuine dishes made by the skilled hands of Ginetta are based on Sardinian tradition, using fresh ingredients sourced from their own production (meat, vegetables, cheese and ricotta) or from local producers.
It is easy to see Sardinian deer and many other Sardinian fauna species.
It is the perfect destination for guest who want to get to know a true agriturismo where cordiality to guests combines with peace and genuine food. The L’Aquila agriturismo was accredited as an Educational Farm in 2011, and it is possible to take part in farm activities, including: milking, preparation of fresh pasta. It is possible to go trekking and hiking on Mount Arcuentu.
The coastline of the Municipality of Arbus extends for 47 km, and it is possible to admire the fantastic Piscinas Dunes (the highest in Europe) and the stunning beaches of Scivu, Funtanazza, Portu Maga, Torre dei Corsari etc.
The Medio Campidano region is the centre of the Nuragic and pre-Nuragic civilisation. There are many archaeological sites, including the Nuragic complex in Barumini, the Nuragic Sanctuary of St. Anastasia in Sardara, the Giants’ Grave in Gonnosfanadiga, the chamber tombs Domus de Janas (house of the fairies or witches) in Setzu.
Guests can take guided tours of the old mine complex of Montevecchio, Naracauli and Ingurtosu, just a few km from the farm. No less fascinating are the Su Mannau caves in Fluminimaggiore.
- Accomodation: farm holiday
- Environment: sea
- Region: Sardinia
- Province: Medio Campidano
- Address: Loc. Is Gennas
- Total surface (ht): 100
- Altitude: 350 meters
- Opening: year round
- Rooms with bathroom / sleeps: 6/12
- wheelchairs access
- credit cards
- pets allowed
- didactic farm
- Activities in the farm-holiday: relax, guide to the agricultural activities
- Activities in the surroundings: excursions, horse riding, trekking, guided excursions, guided tours, museum, sea, visits to the surroundings
- Crops and farming: goats, sweet herbs, swine, vegetables
- Typical dishes: pasta fresca tipica sarda, dolci tipici sardi, capretto e maialetto arrosto
- Direct sales of typical products: cheese