Refine your search <<
Typical Canavesan farmhouse located in a chestnut wood. La Perulina farmhouse is close to Lake Sirio and other small lakes. A quiet place where you can rest and get to know the marvels of the Serra Morenica at the same time.
You can spend your leisure time:
- walking along signposted paths
- cycling through the hills
- canoing on Lake Sirio
- visiting the castles of the Canavese district
- ski activities
On the farmstead there is a horse and a pony, and you will also have the possibility of visiting the apiary and the goose, ostrich, goat and rabbit breeding areas.
On the farmstead you will find a honey shop which offers several different kinds of honey, some derivative products and aromatic herbs.
The holiday farm also welcomes children and gives them the chance to:
- visit the farm and all its animals.
- visit Lake Sirio
- go on excursions to neighbouring villages
- in-depth visit to the apiary
- visit the morainic land
Costs per day / child:
- visit only € 5.00
- visit and lunch at the restaurant € 10,50
- dinner € 10,50
- bed and breakfast € 13.
Horse-riding on the mountain paths and camping in old mountain huts