Agritourism LA TRAVERSINAStazzano (Alessandria) Check availability
La Traversina is a special place where Rosanna and Domenico have built a small corner of paradise. The passion of Rosanna are the roses: in the gardens of La Traversina is possible to admire 300 varieties of these in company of hundreds of shrubs and perennial herbaceous, to compose a natural and fragrant garden.
Domenico instead is the gardener, he cultivates with love an amazing variety of tomatoes, passed down through generations, these tomatoes can transform an ordinary tomato pasta in a unique recipe!
La Traversina is a perfect place for everyone wants spend a peaceful holiday: 2 double rooms and 3 studio apartments are available for those who appreciates the spirit of true agritourism, familiar and friendly, and, there is also a small swimming pool surrounded by roses, of course.
La Traversina is the place of memory, is the place of passions: gardening, good food, love for things simple and real.
- Accomodation: farm holiday
- Environment: hill
- Region: Piedmont
- Province: Alessandria
- Address: Cascina La Traversina, 109
- Touristic zone: Monferrato
- Total surface (ht): 9
- Altitude: 410 meters
- Opening: year round
- Apartments / sleeps: 3/6
- Rooms with bathroom / sleeps: 2/4
- swimming pool
- credit cards
- Activities in the farm-holiday: yoga courses, cuisine courses, events
- Activities in the surroundings: horse riding, tennis, golf, shopping
- Crops and farming: garden centre, orchard, rose garden, vegetables
- Typical dishes: pesto della Rosanna, pasta al rosmarino, anatra al miele, tortino al formaggio, arrosto alle acciughe, torta agli amaretti
- Direct sales of typical products: plants, syrups