Agritourism IL BORGHETTOMontefortino (Fermo) Check availability
Farmhouse in the Park of Sibillini Mountains surrounded by 8 acres of land, adjacent to the river Tenna, cultivated with cereals, fruit trees and woods.
The farm "Il Borghetto" is in Montefortino (AP), 600 m above sea level.
The quality of our company you can try and savor the genuine products of the soil, relaxing environment enjoying and fully immersed himself in nature.
We have 4 mini apartments with four beds each and come complete with fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, suitable for people with disabilities, and heating.
Il Borghetto also has the "cottage", a farm house for 6-8 people. The cottage is ideal for hosting large groups of friends or several families wishing to share a holiday together.
In the living room of the cottage is ample space to be able to stay together playing, eating, reading in the small library for guests.
Your pets are our special guests, always welcome. For dogs who love splashing in the water there is the river Tenna at the point where it passes through our farm holiday, forms a loop of water flowing gently creates a natural swimming pool. Additional charge 5 € per day.
Free for children under 3 years.
- Accomodation: farm holiday
- Environment: mountain
- Region: Marches
- Province: Fermo
- Address: Loc. Bugione, 4
- Touristic zone: Monti Sibillini National Park
- Total surface (ht): 8
- Altitude: 600 meters
- Opening: year round
- Apartments / sleeps: 4/25
- organic farm
- wheelchairs access
- pets allowed
- room for activities
- Activities in the farm-holiday: fishing, mountain bike, library
- Activities in the surroundings: swimming pool, horse riding, tennis
- Crops and farming: cereals, chestnut wood, orchard, poultry
- Direct sales of typical products: chestnuts, fruits, honey, nuts, nuts, turtles, wine