Agritourism CASCINA DEI PERICastelnuovo Magra (La Spezia) Check availability
They cultivate their land all year round to have good and healthy products the table. With experience in agriculture and horticulture of nearly thirty years.
Cascina dei Peri has about 3 hectares of vineyard where the wine DOC Colli di Luni Vermentino is produced, a thousand olive trees whose delicious extra virgin olive oil is pressed.
Across the fields, in the shade of olive and oak trees, or in the vineyard with the red glow of the setting sun, graze their goats and sheep around in complete freedom. And chickens in all colors and sizes that roam freely around.
Located about 100 meters above sea level, close enough to the sea to see and to feel the effects. Protected against the cold wind from the north thanks to the mountains behind, caressed by the first rays of the sun emerge from behind the castle of Castelnuovo Magra and a spectacular sunset behind the Valle del Magra.
Defined by its unique location, beautiful, precious, unique in its kind, and the many beautiful sites this area has to offer.
Cook simple and healthy, with vegetables, meat, eggs, wine... all own products'!
Cascina dei Peri has for its guests:
- 2 apartments with kitchen
- 2 mini-apartments with kitchen
- 7 rooms with private bathroom
- an area equipped for campers
During your stay you can choose between: breakfast only or half board (dinner).
Cascina dei Peri is surrounded by the green hills of the Lunigiana, and is only 6 kilometers to reach the beach of the Ligurian coast.
A beautiful view of the Valle del Magra, with sandy beaches starting at Bocca di Magra, where the Ligurian hills finish, and ends at Versilia, you will find a wide range of free beaches and private beaches.
The ideal place for the Mediterranean Sea admirer who also can choose between, the rocky beaches or even the smaller, more intimate beaches that can be found at the foot of Lerici.
- Accomodation: farm holiday
- Environment: hill
- Region: Liguria
- Province: La Spezia
- Address: Via Montefrancio, 71
- Touristic zone: Cinque Terre
- Total surface (ht): 7
- Altitude: 100 meters
- Apartments / sleeps: 2/10
- Rooms with bathroom / sleeps: 7/16
- Camps for agricamping: 3
- swimming pool
- credit cards
- pets allowed
- didactic farm
- Activities in the farm-holiday: gastronomic events
- Activities in the surroundings: sports centre
- Crops and farming: cheese, goats, olive grove, poultry, vineyard
- Typical dishes: testaroli al pesto, anatra con fagioli
- Direct sales of typical products: extra virgin olive oil, wine