Agritourism VALLE CHIAPPELLASan Colombano Certenoli (Genova) Check availability
Our farm is located in the hinterland of Chiavari, close to the Regional Park of Aveto.
It’s surrounded by olive groves and chestnut trees and offers its guests the opportunity to immerse themselves totally in the rhythms of rural life and to enjoy the evening, by the fire in winter, and in summer on the terrace the cuisine, simple but genuine.
The restaurant offers a fixed menu with flow simple and genuine products using their local or otherwise (Aveto - Graveglia Sturla and Val - Cichero).
The breakfast offered to our guests is the classic with coffee, tea, milk, juice, jam, homemade bread and biscuits. On request you can have breakfast egg, sausage, cheese.
They try to accommodate guests as part of our family sharing sometimes evening meals. The house is cozy but rustic and simple. We want to put guests at ease and make them feel at home for this all you can offer the home and the surrounding space is available.
We love the little animals, so don’t leave home your four-legged friends we gladly welcome families and groups.
The farm has:studio with kitchen, toilet for disabled people, fireplace and bed room with two single beds; three bedrooms with large shared bathroom for families 5-6 people or couples.
The farm offers guests:
- breakfast and evening meals if required
- daily room cleaning
- secure parking
- outdoor pool of m . 10.50 x 6 baths
- wi-fi in room
- riding with instructor
- visit the farm animals
- Accomodation: farm holiday
- Environment: hill
- Region: Liguria
- Province: Genova
- Address: Loc. Celesia • Via Gotelli, 27
- Total surface (ht): 25
- Altitude: 300 meters
- Opening: Apr-Aug; Sep-Mar only weekend
- Rooms with bathroom / sleeps: 1/2
- Rooms without bathroom / sleeps: 2/4
- swimming pool
- horse riding
- organic farm
- wheelchairs access
- credit cards
- pets allowed
- didactic farm
- Activities in the farm-holiday: trekking, summer camps for children, walks
- Activities in the surroundings: excursions, sea
- Crops and farming: cereals, cows, pigs, poultry, vegetables
- Typical dishes: pane fatto in casa, ravioli alla ligure, carni di cinta senese al forno
- Direct sales of typical products: flour, honey, jams, sausages