Agritourism POGGIO TORREANOFarnese (Viterbo) Check availability
The proximity to the center of Farnese makes it unique in the area: perched on a hill, from here you can enjoy the view of a medieval village and the surrounding countryside of the southern Maremma.
Ideal place to enjoy the tranquility of country life in a real farm, the farmhouse Poggio Torreano is located in northern Lazio on the border with Tuscany.
In a short time you can reach the sea (35 km), the thermal baths of Saturnia (15 km), the Therme of Popes (34 km), the beautiful Viterbo, the medieval village of Tuscania, the Lake Bolsena with its beautiful island, the stronghold of Pitigliano, Manciano, Sorano, the archaeological sites of the ancient Duchy of Castro, the Castle of Vulci, the Lamone Park, the river of Flora (World Wildlife Fund), and more!
- Accomodation: farm holiday
- Environment: hill
- Region: Latium
- Province: Viterbo
- Address: Loc. Poggio Torreano
- Touristic zone: Bolsena Lake
- Total surface (ht): 13
- Altitude: 340 meters
- Opening: year round
- Apartments / sleeps: 3/25
- Rooms with bathroom / sleeps: 13/25
- restaurant on request
- swimming pool
- agreement with restaurants
- room for activities
- Activities in the farm-holiday: children playground
- Activities in the surroundings: horse riding, thermal baths, cities of art, museum, sports centre, visits to the surroundings
- Crops and farming: olive grove, vegetables
- Typical dishes: antipasti casarecci, pappardelle al cinghiale, acquacotta, fettuccine ai funghi porcini, cinghiale a buione, carne alla griglia