Agritourism LA SABBIONAFaenza (Ravenna) Check availability
The farm guesthouse is situated in a panoramic position on the wonderful hills in the heart of the Emilia Romagna Region, just a few kilometres away from Faenza. The Altini family love to preserve old recipes welcoming its guests in a traditional country house, carefully restored to blend the charm of the past with the comforts of the present.
The farmhouse has 28 hectares of land, 12 of which are vineyards while the rest is planted with cereals, fruit and Scalogno di Romagna I.G.P.
The farm holidays proposes different accommodation, as rooms with age furnitures, services, air conditioning and TV, a room for disabled person, two flat-studios for 2/3 people, two-rooms flats for 2/4 people.
The Agritourism offers breakfast with genuine homemade salad and sweet food.
Restaurant with typical and a local dishes of Romagna combined to wines own production. At guests’ available, a swimming pool with wide garden, volleyball field, paths and mountain bike.
On request it is possible to visit our vinery and tasting the wines. Possibility to take cooking course for at least minimun 6 guests.
Prices from € 68.00 to € 80.00 in a double room, discount for children or rooms for 3/4 people.
Discounts for staying of 3 nights or more, weekly price is cheaper.
- Accomodation: farm holiday
- Environment: hill
- Region: Emilia Romagna
- Province: Ravenna
- Address: Via di Oriolo, 10
- Total surface (ht): 28
- Altitude: 80 meters
- Opening: year round
- Apartments / sleeps: 4/10
- Rooms with bathroom / sleeps: 5/12
- swimming pool
- organic farm
- wheelchairs access
- credit cards
- pets allowed
- air conditioning
- internet connection
- Activities in the farm-holiday: mountain bike, products' tasting, volley field, children playground, cuisine courses, visits to the surroundings
- Activities in the surroundings: horse riding, tennis, golf course, thermal baths
- Crops and farming: cereals, orchard, shallot, vegetables, vineyard
- Typical dishes: piatti tipici romagnoli: tagliolini allo scalogno, ravioli, piadine di farro, carni alla griglia, arrosti misti
- Direct sales of typical products: cereals, fruits, jams, shallot, spirits, wine