Agritourism BOULE DE NEIGETorgnon (Aosta) Check availability
Close to Cervino Mount, Boule de Neige is a rural home, the perfect place to relax and taste genuine valle d'Aosta's cousine.
Our guests stay in a completely renovated farmhouse on three floors that overlooks the fields and mountains of the Valtournenche valley, which leads up to Monte Cervino (the Matterhorn).
On the ground floor is the small and friendly dining room, where guests can enjoy the region’s traditional dishes accompanied by excellent local wines.
Each of the upper floors contains a double room and a small apartment with terrace.The wooden furniture is in classic Valdostan style, which makes for a warm and homely atmosphere.
Our farm produce can be enjoyed at breakfast or in Boule de Neige’s dining room, and in some cases purchased at our little shop.
We have an agreement with the thermal baths of Pré Saint Didier
- Accomodation: farm holiday
- Environment: mountain
- Region: Aosta Valley
- Province: Aosta
- Address: Fraz. Mazod, 20
- Total surface (ht): 6
- Altitude: 1300 meters
- Opening: year round (excl. 10 giu-10 lug)
- Apartments / sleeps: 2/8
- Rooms with bathroom / sleeps: 2/4
- didactic farm
- Activities in the farm-holiday: guide to the agricultural activities, naturalistic observation, walks
- Activities in the surroundings: horse riding, excursions, skying
- Crops and farming: cows, forage, poultry
- Typical dishes: polenta con fonduta, gnocchi con le ortiche, salumi, torta "St. Pierre"
- Direct sales of typical products: dairy products, fontina cheese, vegetables