Agritourism LA CAPEZZAGNARipa Teatina (Chieti) Check availability
Simple but elegant hospitality, friendly, different from classic hotel. We offer overnight service with breakfast and half board. In the room service is guaranteed. Every day we will deal with your housing: clean rooms and rehabilitation of daily bed linen every four days with change, clean of bath and courtesy set every day every two days with change towels. Mineral water in all the day room.
Breakfast served with transformation of our products and other: coffee, barley, milk, tea, juices, cereals, cakes, butter, bread, yogurt, cookies, biscuits, chocolate, fresh fruit, mineral water and on demand supplement breakfast with salata...
You will have in the summer sun umbrella, deck chairs and a couch in a bathing Summertime in the municipality of Francavilla al Mare. The distance from agriturismo La Capezzagna at the plant is a 8.5 km (real) reached a 10-minute drive. With golden sand beach end, distant umbrellas, waterline up slowly degrading the breakwater. Ideal for families with children; not chaotic.
The Capezzagna is nestled between vineyards and olive groves. The vineyards are mainly grown for the production of wine grapes, and Doc Igt our variety: Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Fiano, Merlot, Montepulciano d'Abruzzo doc, Shiraz, Pecorino and Trebbiano d'Abruzzo doc.
The panorama changes with the seasons and a succession of colours characterizes alternating places.
The quality of familiar hospitality has two certifications: Isnart "Italian hospitality" from 2007 to 2012 and Csqa "Agriturismo di qualità" from 2009 to 2012.
- Accomodation: farm holiday
- Environment: hill
- Region: Abruzzo
- Province: Chieti
- Address: Via S. Stefano, 64
- Total surface (ht): 12
- Altitude: 110 meters
- Opening: year round (book)
- Apartments / sleeps: 1/4
- Suites / sleeps: 3/10
- wheelchairs access
- credit cards
- pets allowed
- rooms for activities
- Activities in the farm-holiday: mountain bike, soccer, ping pong, children playground, cuisine courses
- Activities in the surroundings: swimming pool, horse riding, excursions, skying, golf, sea
- Crops and farming: olive grove, poultry, vineyard
- Typical dishes: sagne e ceci ai paesanelli
- Direct sales of typical products: extra virgin olive oil, preserves, products in oil, wine