Agritourism SAN LORENZOValfabbrica (Perugia) Availability request
San Lorenzo Farm is an oasis of peace, on the green hills between the most interesting Umbrian cities. It is located in fact in a strategic position, ideal to reach the major touristic towns in Umbria. The Medieval city of Gubbio, with its characteristic corners and its unique folklore, is only fifteen minutes away. San Francis's city, Assisi, overflowing with spirituality and enchantment, is where the Sacred and Profane meet. The charming town of Gualdo Tadino, is known around the world for its terracotta colours.
The Farmhouse offers accomodation in apartaments with kitchen, doubble rooms with ensuite bathroom, independent heating.
The restaurant Il Contadino Curioso (The Curious Farmer) is the ideal place to rediscover the taste of Umbrian tradition
, elaborated with creativity and passion, in a cosy family atmosphere.
- Accomodation: farm holiday
- Environment: hill
- Region: Umbria
- Province: Perugia
- Address: Loc. Casacastalda
- Total surface (ht): 19
- Altitude: 470 m.a.s.l.
- Opening: year round
- Apartments / sleeps: 2/6
- Rooms with bathroom / sleeps: 4/9
- swimming pool
- wheelchairs access
- pets allowed
- Activities in the farm-holiday: mountain bike, courses, walks
- Activities in the surroundings: horse riding, fishing, hunting, sports centre
- Crops and farming: cereals, olive grove, poultry, sheep
- Typical dishes: rustichella del contadino (fave con guanciale di maiale e pecorino), spezzatino di cinghiale, fregnaccia (dolce con farina di grano, zucchero, frutta secca, cannella, anice)
- Direct sales of typical products: cereals, eggs, extra virgin olive oil, fruits, honey, jams, jams, poultry, vegetables, wine