Agritourism MASO ROCCAAla (Trento) Availability request
Maso Rocca is close to Ala, in a quiet, small and green valley, surrounded by threes and with a quiet torrent flowing nearby.
The house is made up of two comfortable flats, a common room and large open space for the guests: a big terrace-solarium with barbecue and gazebo and a green garden where to play or lay in the sun.
The flats, any of them apt to give hospitality to up to 5 people, are large and fine, with 2 bedrooms, a completely equipped kitchen, bathroom with shower, independent heating, TV sat, washing-machine and telephone. Moreover in the garden there is a big grill apt to satisfy also groups of friends.
Also at disposal for our guests are some mountain bikes to discover the surroundings following the numerous cycle paths of the region.
Middle in the old town of Pilcante (a small village close to Ala) the “Casa dei Nonni” house was renewed in the first months of 2008 and is suitable also for disabled people.
Its position is central: right at the entrance of the cycle-path along the river Adige; only 1 Km far from Ala and 3 Km from the motorway-exit „ALA-AVIO“.
The three flats, fine furnished in the alpine style, and all apt to give hospitality to up to 5 people, are made up of a completely equipped kitchen, living room, two bedrooms and bathroom with shower. You’ll also find a washing-machine, dishwasher and TV.
In front of the house there is a terrace and in the back there is a garden, both at guests‘ disposal.
- Accomodation: farm holiday
- Environment: mountain
- Region: Trentino Sud Tirol
- Province: Trento
- Address: Loc. Maso Rocca - Val d’Ala
- Touristic zone: Dolomites
- Total surface (ht): 10
- Altitude: 350 m.a.s.l.
- Opening: year round
- Apartments / sleeps: 5/25
- wheelchairs access
- pets allowed
- room for activities
- Activities in the farm-holiday: excursions, fishing, mountain bike, soccer, ping pong
- Activities in the surroundings: swimming pool, horse riding, tennis, skating, skying, soccer, surf, cycle-lane, kartodromo
- Crops and farming: cherries, chickens, vineyard
- Direct sales of typical products: cherries, jams, wines