Agritourism PORNELLETOCetona (Siena) Availability request
Il Pornelleto is composed by characteristic complex of two farmhouses made of stone and bricks, finely furnished.
Surrounded by the beautiful Tuscan countryside, between Rome and Florence, Il Pornelleto will host you in a familiar environment. You will feek like at home.
The property Il Pornelleto is set amidst vineyards and olive trees and is surrounded by century old woods of oak trees, junipers and olm oaks. It is located at 3 kilometres from the medieval town of Cetona.
The Farmhouse is a lovely location near renowned spa towns and not far from villages and towns rich in art, history, and traditional cuisine. You will be able to discover fascinating places with outstanding panoramas and a set of natural, cultural, and traditional features which pair with the richness of artistic monuments.
The estate, set in the heart of Tuscany, is located between the wonderful area of Lake Trasimeno and the Chianti hills, and is an ideal starting point to discovering the towns of Cetona, Chiusi, Pienza, Siena,Orvieto, Cortona, Assisi, Perugia, Città della Pieve, and the thermal towns of San Casciano dei Bagni, Chianciano, Bagno Vignoni, Montepulciano.
Il Pornelleto offers also typical regional specialities, using home grown ingredients such as excellent unrefined olive oil and D.O.G.C. Chianti wine.
You will enjoy home made pasta, grilled meats, pork and wild boar cold cuts, while tasting the property produced wine as well as other wines from the region such as Nobile di Montepulciano or Brunello di Montalcino.
- Accomodation: farm holiday
- Environment: hill
- Region: Tuscany
- Province: Siena
- Address: Traversa S.S. 321 Est, 6
- Touristic zone: Siena
- Total surface (ht): 40
- Altitude: 300 m.a.s.l.
- Opening: mar-dec
- Apartments / sleeps: 5/28
- swimming pool
- wheelchairs access
- credit cards
- pets allowed
- agreement with other structures
- Activities in the farm-holiday: ping pong, children playground
- Activities in the surroundings: horse riding, thermal baths, cities of art
- Crops and farming: olive grove, vineyard
- Typical dishes: ribollita, pici all'aglione, cinghiale, tagliata, arrosto al forno a legna
- Direct sales of typical products: extra virgin olive oil, honey, jams, wine