Agritourism LA CONCASansepolcro (Arezzo) Availability request
Farmhouse of the 16th century in Tuscanian Valtiberina, immersed in the green setting of a hill with mouflons, roe deers and horses.
In Sansepolcro, overlooking the Tuscan Tiber valley, in an area full of cultural, historical and artistic traditions, there is a special way of living alongside nature: La Conca is a large working organic farm with a range of holiday accommodation.
It covers approximately 300 hectares (741 acres) of woods and pastures, inhabited by fallow deer, moufflons, roe deer and horses, all in their natural states.
The guest accommodation is in ancient Tuscan farmhouses, with rustic furniture, open fires, a large tavern and a small private church.
Guests are free to enjoy the large private natural park, the swimming pool and activities including horse riding, archery, bocce (a traditional Italian game similar to bowling), guided rambles on foot, horseback or on mountain bikes, wild-watching and photography from observation posts, and gathering mushrooms, chestnuts and fruits of the forest.
You will be able to enjoy the pleasures of a truly unique holiday, thanks to the green and peaceful atmosphere, the presence of animals around you, and the breathtaking views.
- Accomodation: farm holiday
- Environment: hill
- Region: Tuscany
- Province: Arezzo
- Address: Loc. Paradiso, 16
- Touristic zone: Valtiberina
- Total surface (ht): 300
- Altitude: 500 m.a.s.l.
- Opening: year round
- Apartments / sleeps: 13/50
- Rooms with bathroom / sleeps: 5/15
- swimming pools
- horse riding
- organic farm
- wheelchairs access
- credit cards
- Activities in the farm-holiday: mountain bike, archery, birdwatching, bowls
- Activities in the surroundings: tennis, beach volley, soccer, airplanes, golf, lake
- Crops and farming: chestnut wood, deers, deers, horses, mouflons, olive grove, roe deers, sylviculture, vegetables
- Direct sales of typical products: chestnuts, extra virgin olive oil, meat, mushrooms, turtles, vegetables