Agritourism FATTORIA IL PRATICINOCastelfranco di Sopra (Arezzo) Availability request
The farm is located inside a biologically sensitive and environmentally protected area in the centre of Tuscany and a triangle of artistically blessed towns (Florence 38 km, Arezzo 40 km, Siena 50 km).
At 800 m above sea level, the site is completely immersed in an uncontaminated natural complex of chestnut woods, meadows and pastures.
Two typical old farmhouses have been remodelled and divided into 8 apartments, each furnished with care in rustic Tuscan style to accommodate 2, 3, 4, or 6 people.
In the restaurant you can sample the traditional flavours of our land with carefully prepared characteristic specialities.
Our farm produces and directly sells excellent salame made from “cinta senese” pork from animals raised in the natural state using strictly organic methods.
Our offer :
We are open from 15 March to 15 January (nearly all year).
We rent by the week during high season and can rent for 2-3 nights only during other times, with prices that vary according to the season and apartment.
In addition to a swimming pool (open from 1 June to 30 Sept.), we can offer: fishing; paragliding; hot air balloon tours; mountain bike rentals; hiking (with or without guide); and for nature lovers, wildlife watching (wild boar, deer, foxes, wolves, buzzards and other raptors).
- Accomodation: farm holiday
- Environment: hill
- Region: Tuscany
- Province: Arezzo
- Address: Loc. Praticino • Pulicciano
- Touristic zone: Val d’Arno
- Total surface (ht): 100
- Altitude: 800 m.a.s.l.
- Opening: year round (excl. 15 jan-15 mar)
- Apartments / sleeps: 8/30
- swimming pool
- organic farm
- wheelchairs access
- credit cards
- pets allowed
- Activities in the farm-holiday: fishing, paragliding, trekking, ping pong, tours
- Activities in the surroundings: cities of art
- Crops and farming: chestnut wood, olive grove, pigs, vegetables
- Typical dishes: lasagna al ragů di cinta, tortelli di patate e funghi, pasta fatta in casa, cinghiale, cacciagione, funghi, torte casalinghe (cucina rigorosamente espressa con possibilitŕ di concordare il menů)
- Direct sales of typical products: cheeses, chestnuts, extra virgin olive oil, fruits, honey, jams, sausages, spirits, vegetables, wine