Agritourism MONTE SACROMattinata (Foggia) Availability request
A farm house with a nice view of the countryside in front of Monte Sacro.
Between mountains and sea, near the ancient Benedictine abbey of 1058, is the farm holiday complex Monte Sacro, in the heart of the National Park of Gargano.
The farm is equipped with all the services and comforts: swimming pool, soccer field / tennis, bowling alley, montanbike for ecological walks in unspoilt Gargano, trekking, playground, bar and TV lounge.
The restaurant company are prepared different specialties of local cuisine.
A holiday in agritourism Monte Sacro is able to satisfy the desire of nature and traditional country with the opportunity to hike natural interest (Foresta Umbra, National Park of Gargano), history-religions (the Hermitage of Pulse, the Basilica of San Michele in Monte Sant'Angelo, the Shrine of Padre Pio in San Giovanni Rotondo) and folklore by visiting the countries of the Gargano with their centuries-old traditions unique and unrepeatable.
- Accomodation: farm holiday
- Environment: hill
- Region: Apulia
- Province: Foggia
- Address: C.da Stinco
- Touristic zone: Gargano
- Total surface (ht): 65
- Altitude: 660 m.a.s.l.
- Opening: year round
- Apartments / sleeps: 8/32
- Rooms with bathroom / sleeps: 12/30
- swimming pools
- horse riding
- organic farm
- wheelchairs access
- credit cards
- pets allowed
- Activities in the farm-holiday: soccer, courses, products' tasting, bowls
- Activities in the surroundings: itineraries
- Crops and farming: cows, goats, legumes, poultry, sheep, vegetables
- Typical dishes: orecchiette rucola e patate, gnocchi di ricotta al ragł, grigliata mista, carne di struzzo e di cinghiale, involtino di troccoli di melanzane, torta di ricotta.
- Direct sales of typical products: dairy products, jams, limoncello spirit, products in oil, sausages