Agritourism LA PASSOLARAAgropoli (Salerno) Availability request
In the archeological area of Paestum, and in Cilento's National Park.It is the ideal oasis for a relaxing and interesting staying in a land rich in history and culture.
La Passolara is a few minutes from the exit of an arterial road (430 SP) and in short times it is possible to reach both naturalistic and historical places.
Here we find the most famous sites of Magna Graecia such as Paestum, and Elea named Velia for the Romans. It is also possible to visit in very short distances the suggestive ruins of old castles. For those who love sea there are the beautiful beaches of Cilentan coast.
La Passolara is situated between Agropoli,which is a charming and small town on the sea and offers confortable and spacious rooms with private bathroomand television. We offer a bed and breakfast service but on request it is possible to have meals whit biological products.
- Accomodation: farm holiday
- Environment: sea
- Region: Campania
- Province: Salerno
- Address: Via Cannetiello - C.da Case Bianche
- Touristic zone: Cilento
- Total surface (ht): 7
- Altitude: 0 m.a.s.l.
- Opening: annual (not 10-28/10)
- Rooms with bathroom / sleeps: 6/15
- organic farm
- Activities in the farm-holiday: bikes, trekking, partecipation in the farm activities
- Activities in the surroundings: swimming pools, tennis, horse riding, sailing, scuba diving
- Crops and farming: cereals, olive grove, orchard, vegetables, vineyard
- Direct sales of typical products: figs, jams, legumes, oil, pickled products, wine