Agritourism LA DIMORA DI MAJAAbbateggio (Pescara) Availability request
An eco-house, comfortable and modern conpletamente refurbished with the original materials on it in the heart of the Majella National Park, to make you live a sustainable holiday, full of nature and traditions!
The residence hall has a conversation with maxivideo TV, internet point, large outdoor spaces.
Immersed in the beauty of the wood, the house opens the vegetable-garden, on paths and trails that invite you to lovely walks!
Elegant and welcoming, the residence has 7 double rooms, furnished with period furniture, and taste for tradition and the old.
The interiors and original, with many custom furnishings convey warmth, comfort, comfort.
The apartment also has a large living area with kitchen, fireplace, sofa and sitting area offers for longer stays and for groups looking for space and tranquility.
Guests have access to information materials for guided tours on foot, on horseback, by bicycle and to a appreciate the many natural attractions, historical, Acheologico.
At the Residence are welcome and pampered even our 4-legged friends
Request this service when booking
- Accomodation: holidays house
- Environment: hill
- Region: Abruzzo
- Province: Pescara
- Address: Via Colle della Selva, 3
- Altitude: 500 m.a.s.l.
- Opening: year round
- Apartments / sleeps: 1/5
- Rooms with bathroom / sleeps: 7/14
- organic farm
- wheelchairs access
- credit cards
- pets allowed
- didactic farm
- touristic guide
- touristic information
- Activities in the farm-holiday: courses, guided tours, laboratories, pet therapy
- Activities in the surroundings: excursions
- Crops and farming: cereals, legumes, olive grove, orchard, poultry
- Direct sales of typical products: cereals, extra virgin olive oil, flour, fruits, legumes, vegetables